Monday, September 22, 2008

Seven Random Things....about Meeee!!!


Lea from Shabby Olde Potting Shed tagged me. I don't always do them, sometimes I have too many post ideas in mind and I don't have time...LOL. (I actually think I have done this one a while back...but I don't remember) and so...for fun...I thought I would do one today! :)

The rules are to share seven things, and then tag 7 others, and visit their blogs and leave a comment so they'll know they've been tagged. (although...I just dread tagging people. It is just way too hard...which is why when I get awards that you all give me...which i truly appreciate...I never post about them...cuz you have to pass them on. I have TOO many people that I would want to pass all the awards to...and I always get afraid I will leave someone out...know what I mean?....so...alas, I won't be tagging...but...if you do this meme...I would love to read it!)

So...the moment you have been waiting for...7 super duper boring stuff about Moi:

♫ I can shake my eyeballs really super fast. A ridiculous talent with no real purpose except to give me a headache.

♫ I can roll my tongue into five loops. It hurts and again...is another talent with no purpose!

♫ I have an honest-to-goodness love/hate relationship with Cash...my hubby's dog.

♫ I wear contacts...wooopedeeedoooooo. ;o)

♫ I have metal plates and screws in my arm. Back when I was a teenager, I thought this was such a huge thing...now I realize it's no big deal...LOL.

♫ I sucked my thumb when I was small and would curl my curls around my pointer finger on the opposite hand.

♫ I love bracelets but hardly wear them because it drives me crazy to have things on my wrists when doing housework! ;o)

So, there you have it. A bunch of stuff you really didn't care to know about me. Hehe. I hope you all have an absolutely fantabulous Monday!!! xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Those are great things to know!! AND I actually didn't know most of them :) Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute things to know about you!! I like the curling the hair around your finger ...... cute :)

    Have a great day,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool things!!
    Have a wonderful start to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you on the bracklet thing. i feel like they get in the way when I'm typing. bugger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love bracelets but it also bugs me to try to do things with them on!! So can you make the clover with you tongue too?:0) Great to know your quirky side my friend!! Have a wonderful day!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those are pretty neat things to know!
    About the thumb-sucking, my daughter or grandaughter never did either one...BUT.....they both would find a tag on their jammies, pillow or blanket and rub that tag and fall asleep. Isn't that funny? My grandaughter is a lot more attached to tags than my daughter was. I guess they could have had worse habits, huh?
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to learn new things about you...hope Monday is treating you well...

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ridiculous talents crack me up. Here's one for you....I can turn my belly button from an "inny" to an "outy".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I KNEW YOU WERE THEE BIONIC WOMAN... I JUST KNEW IT! SCREWS N PLATES IN THEE ARM... and weird things with your eyeballs and tongue. Bet you can outrun cars and like Lindsey wagner too right? HEEHEHAHOAOAOO
    Loved reading your fun things! You are definitely one TALENTED LADY!
    Guess what? TODAY, I BOUGHT A PUMPKIN CANDLE... AND THOUGHT... KATY WOULD BE SO PROUD OF ME. Now I'm fixin to go light it! ;)
    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I wanted to share something...
    My angel Mother used to wear her charm bracelet all the time0 especially to church. We were clappers in church and she used to clap hard...tinkling all those charms like MUSIC!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy