Monday, September 8, 2008

Tater Tot Casserole and Granola Bars!

The other night, I made these 2 recipes...and I wanted to share them with you. They each turned out delicious!!! :)

Tater Tot Casserole

2 lbs. tatertots, thawed
1 can cream of chicken soup
16 oz. sour cream
shredded cheddar (I put about 2 c. in)
dash garlic powder
1/2 c. butter, softened
3 c. cornflakes
1/2 c. butter, melted


Preheat oven to 350*. Grease 9x13 casserole dish.
In Large bowl, combine tater tots, soup, sour cream, cheese, garlic powder and soft butter. Mix well. Transfer to casserole dish.
In Med. bowl, combine cereal and melted butter. Spread over casserole. Bake 45 min. -1 hr.


Granola Bars

1 1/2 c. Bisquik
1 1/2 c. quick cook oats
1 c. brown sugar...packed
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 egg
1/3 c. choc. chips

Heat oven to 350*. Mix all ingredients until well blended. Press mixture in ungreased pan and bake 15-17 minutes. Cut while warm!

12 comments:

  1. YUM!! Thanks for sharing..I'll have to try them sometime!! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try the granola bars. Yum! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those granola bars would be a great treat for my girls lunch and they look easy to make too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I've made a similar Tater Tot recipe...but I have not seen a granola bar recipe that uses bisquick...that would be so good!!
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both sound yummy!!! I will have to give these a try!! Hope your having a great day!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, these look really good Katy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thoes recipes sound soo good! Can`t wait to try them!! Sounds like the kids would love both of them:)Thanks so much for sharing!! Have a beautiful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The granola bars look yummy! I just ate lunch and could use one of those about now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never tried corn flakes on top of the tater tot cass before. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the recipes Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwwww those look good! :D

    I've now officially put Atkins on a pause, but sugar is still too much for me I think.. *lol* I'll try the granola bars with sweetener :)

    greetings from holland!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh the tater tot casserole sounds WONDERFUL, Katy!!! I'll bet the granola bars are good for you, too... sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I am going to try these recipies. I have been looking for a good granola bar recipie.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy