Wednesday, September 17, 2008

His, Mine, & Ours

HIS:

Say Hellooooo to Cash...(Yes, after "Johnny Cash"). This is Chris's dog. He is part australian shephard and part lab. He just turned a year old in July. He is good...sorta. He is quite a stinker and mischevious. I actually saved him when he was a pup...he was the runt and not getting enough milk from our dog, Mollie, so I had to bring him in and feed him. Some days I question that decision...(don't yell at me...you should hear him HOWL....sooooo annoying!) But he is Chris's buddy (although that dog follows ME around EVERYWHERE! ACK!)


MINE:Say hello to my sweet baby Ruthie. She loves me, I love her. She is so wonderful. She follows me everywhere too. (She is not too thrilled when she has to battle for my attention with Cash.) She is part terrier and part sheltie. Chris calls her a sausage...but I love her...look at that face....she really is sooo sweet! :)


OURS:Yep, yep....these blessings our definitely both of ours! :o)


See that wall behind X on his bike below? Yep..it's gone now...Chris did most of it..(although I did help!) I have pics (although, none of me swinging the hammer...LOL...I probably looked like a dweeb!)

19 comments:

  1. Awww....the furry ones are cute...but the "ours" are precious!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love pups i have 3 myself that i love dearly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I have to say your post title intrigued me and I had to come and see what it was about. Cute Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Katy!! Your dogs are very cute!! you`re children are always adorable as well! They are blessings for sure!! Thanks for sharing the photos with us! Have a blessed evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures made me smile--we have a dog, and I so understand!! I call her naughty-dog, even though I do love her. She can be a stink-pot though. julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely cute!
    By the way, I'm having a sale in my shop. If you're interested, just click the link on my blog.

    God bless you!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are so cute...
    even the furry ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what cute babies all of them!
    Smiles,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute...we have Buster but I call him Honey Bunny;)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like furbabies for sure! Where is Mollie??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet post. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How funny!! I love the difference in how you talk about yours and mine!!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet! I was uploading pictures on photobucket yesterday because I had to recover my system, and I found pics of when Cloe had just come home. They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cash has beautiful fur. Ruthie looks as sweet as they come.

    Of course the "OURS" are too cute for words.

    Where's Molly?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That X looks COOL in his shades doesn't he? LOL WHAT CUTE KIDS; ALL OF EM; even the ones extra hairy!
    Hey Katy,
    tag you're it.
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them all. But those "furless" ones are definately the best!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun post! Had to laugh about your commetns about the dogs. They are both cute. And the kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy