Saturday, August 30, 2008

Birthday Picnic Help!


My kids helped my sister and her fiance, Cory, to get the corn ready for the birthday picnic they had for me that I mentioned HERE previously! She posted a cute couple pics of them on her blog....hehe...they are so cute...check them out if you have a chance by clicking HERE.
I hope you all have an absolutely lovely Sunday with your families!!! xoxoxo

(For fun...I took a pic of our cat, Jack...he is out on the window sill in the kitchen...sorry his eyes look scary....the flash on the camera did that...hehe!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo of Jack. I guess you could post it again in Oct. and call him a scary kitty.
    My inside/outside cat is Rascal and he scratches at the window in the living room in the early morning if he gets left in at night. He is so funny too.
    I hope you have a Blessed Labor Day.
    Smiles,
    Sherry
    going over to check out your bday photos you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kitty! Our cat loves to look out the window too. I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day with your family!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy