Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Thank you and Odds and Ends!

I want to send a HUGE thank you out to my blog buddy, Karen! She saw that I was getting started with my homeschooling and went through some of her old stuff and sent it to me!! She also sent me a doily and M.E. notecards!!! It is such great stuff and I reallllly appreciate it, Karen! Thank you!!!

Even though my birthday isn't till tomorrow...my mom is hosting a birthday dinner for me this evening. It will be a lot of fun and I really look forward to it! I have been scrubbing my cupboards in the kitchen with mr. clean magic erasers. White cupboards get so dingy, so quickly. I have more cleaning I would like to get done today...and then we are off to my mom's! I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday....oh..and below are a couple pics of a few things I picked up yesterday when I stopped at a newer (and CUTE) country shop we got in our area! :) She has such fun stuff at this place and great prices too!


Happy Saturday Everyone!!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like that candle!! How sweet of Karen to send you that stuff.
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of your friend, Karen! And cute things from the new shop!

    I will go ahead and tell you Happy Birthdya now in case I don't get on the computer tomorrow. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you got all that great stuff to help with homeschooling!! I love the candle and pip berry hanging for the door!! I also hope you have a great time at your birthday dinner tonight!
    Thanks for your kind words of encouragement on my blog as well!! I truly appreciate it more than you know!!! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy