Monday, August 11, 2008

Somebody is turning 5 tomorrow.....

So we just got over the excitement and exhaustion of my BIL's wedding! After sleeping away a lot of the day yesterday (which actually gave me a headache)...rest time is OVER. Now it's time to get ready for my middle child, Xavier's birthday! He turns 5 tomorrow! I can hardly believe it!


We are going to have a baseball themed party for him. I am going to make a cake that looks like a baseball, we'll serve baseball-type foods (nachos, hotdogs, etc), and have it all as a cook out at my FIL's new pavillion. I think it will be a lot of fun. We already got him his bday gift (a new bike) earlier this summer because his old one had gotten run over by my BIL. LOL

So today, I gotta take Chris's tux back and pick up things for X's party tomorrow! :) That may not sound like a whole lot...but when you are taking three kiddos with you and have numerous errands to run...it will probably take all morning!!!

Here's a pic of my kiddos that I forgot to post yesterday...I think it is so cute...Jaxson is NOT happy though cuz he had just got in trouble (see daddy sitting in the pew behind them?) for not sitting still....LOL!


Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!! Remember to try and find joy in each moment that you possibly can!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you are rested and ready to go! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute picture...those little ones just can't seem to sit still...got a wiggler myself..LOL.. Have a wonderful day and happy shopping for the b-day party!

    God bless,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still say you have really cute kids! They photgraph well :)
    I hate it when I sleep too much and get a headache, then you kick yourself all day! LOL
    Onto a fun week for you and a fun birthday party. Make sure you post pics, Im sure the kids will love it!
    My WI is tonight, keeping fingers crossed ( monthly issue!) ........

    Have a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so many cute pics. Enjoy the birthday celebration...they grow so fast. I only have 3 years and my home schooling days will be over...now where did they go??? Enjoy. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are they!! Happy birthday to X!!! I hope your headache goes away so you can enjoy your day!!! The wedding looked like it was a beautiful one and M looks so adorable in her gown!!! Have a great day Katy!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. More busy days ahead for you, Katy! Enjoy all of the birthday preparations and fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the last sentence. Struggle with that sometimes.
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful family Katy!!!I always look forward to seeing pictures! My daughter turned 5 today.She had to go to the doctor and get the big 5 shots for school.She cried so hard.I felt so bad for her:( Too bad we don`t live closer. We could set up a playdate with all the kids:) I love your new purse too! Very cute! If I can get my camera to work for me,I`ll do a post with pics later.I`ll let you knnow if it works out. Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Xavier!! How fun, the BIG 5!!

    The picture of Jaxson cracks me up! Boys will be boys. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy