Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When a 2 yr old gets my camera.......

...he takes lots of crazy pics...LOL!!! Jaxson got a hold of my camera...and although, I wasn't too happy about it...I did find the pics pretty funny! He took pics of his bedroom!


And below are a couple pics from in my living room....I love my little Amish doll and I just put the basket with cinnamon scented pinecones *yum* up there...and I put lights in with them! Although I couldn't capture the effect with my camera...it is really pretty to see (and smell) in real life!


Last evening....after supper, Chris was working in the basement on the wood burner hook-up stuff....and I decided to make Chewy Peanut Butter cookies from this cookbook:


They really are delicious! Chewy and absolutely yummy!!! :o) If you would like the recipe....you can go HERE. I actually doubled the recipe! If you try them out...let me know! I would love to know what you think of them! :) They are definitely a big hit in my family! I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! Our schooling is done for the day...and I have laundry calling my name!!! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy looking at the pictures of your home. always getting ideas of things to do in mine. my 10 yr. old loves peanut butter coookies. I will hve to try this recipe out. Love the amish dolls. I have always wanted to try and make some. Just add those the long list of things I want to make!
    Have a great day!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see through the eyes of a 2 year old. my kids love getting hold of the camera.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute that your son took pics of his room.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy