Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blessings Brought By the Mailman!

Look what I received in the mail today! My friend, Sherry (who doesn't have a blog..but who I met because she reads mine!), out of the kindness of her heart, made me this stitchery above...of my family! Isn't it fantastic? I can't wait to frame it and hang it up! I just absolutely love it! I will treasure it always! Handmade items are such a treat! They are my absolute favorite!!!!


And....knowing my love of Mary Engelbreit stuff...Sherry sent me this book....isn't it fantastic?? I can't WAIT to go through it and see all the ideas in it!!!


And...that's not all!!!! Look at all this stuff she sent for the kiddos too!!! Isn't it all so sweet and thoughtful? I love it all and just had to share in my excitement!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SHERRY!!!!

And I want to thank you all for the super sweet comments you left on my previous post. Sometimes I wonder if I say things the right way and if people know I am posting out of love. I appreciate all your reassuring words! I hope you all are having a GREAT Thursday! xoxo


8 comments:

  1. Awwwww....that is so sweet. Congratulations on your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it my sweet sister in Christ!! I loved your last post too! God is SO GOOD!!! Take care! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that!!! You must have been a really good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful things she sent your way.

    I'm with you...homemade gifts are always the best! My in-laws give me something homemade by them every year for Christmas. I always look forward to their gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how sweet and sooo much fun!! Thanks for sharing about your gift ~ it's heartwarming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute! What a nice friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very kind to receive such goodies!

    BTW, I'm doing a fall swap - check it out!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy