Friday, October 24, 2008

Duck, Duck.......GOOSE!


OK...seriously...my children crack me up! The other morning...before starting school...they decided they were going to play "Duck Duck Goose"! I heard this and ran to grab my camera! How comical. There is only three of them to play...(and Jaxson just runs and runs and runs and doesn't really "get" the idea of the game..LOL).

And below is a pic of the kids after "goose" is said...running (and running and running) in circles occurs and then BOOM, hit the floor! LOL (yes...everyone is still in their jammies in these pics! hehe)


A lovely picture of Madelyn and X...taken by Jaxson (without permission...but he did do a good job..maybe he will be a future photographer?? LOL). That's "mommy's chair"...but anytime I am busy (which is most of the time) and the kids are allowed to watch a movie or read together...they fight to get to my chair. The good thing is that 2 little butts fit into that seat...so as long as ONE of the three is busy doing something else...then the other two can sit in "mommy's chair" peacefully....


And...just because I couldn't resist my bean. Hehe...yes..here in PA it is corduroy weather! I love my kids in corduroy and I also love overalls...so corduroy overalls are the best!!! Look at that grin....hehe....I just love it! OH...before I forget...a few of you asked what a corn maze is (that I went to with our youth group the other night). Well...it's a maze cut through a corn field. It's a lot of fun. We went in the cold and the dark. Oh goodness...I was going in circles. LOL

I am actually glad it was cold..cuz after all that walking, I was getting overheated! After the kids (and us adults) finally made our way out (whew!) we had hot chocolate (well, they did...not me...it always makes my stomach hurt if I drink it....although, I took my kids with me (to the maze) and X...who didn't go through the maze, made Madelyn, Jaxson and I some hot chocolate...all by himself! Isn't that so sweet? Although, apparently, he put a LOT of spoonfuls of hot chocolate mix in the cup....but it's the thought that counts right?).

So there was hot chocolate...fellowship...and then our youth pastor did a devotional! It was a nice time and I think the kids had a lot of fun. I know I did....although, I did start to feel a bit panicky when I couldn't get out of the corn maze....LOL!


****I hope you all have a super Friday and a wonderful weekend! Be a blessing to someone! xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend, Katy! (I love the corduroy picture.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, your children are just so sweet. I love watching the simple moments your children have/share. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never known a child that didn't love Duck, Duck, Goose! Too cute!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great game of duck duck goose. Love their smiles! Corn mazes are such fun - sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! Have a good weekend!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids are so cute they do the cutest things. The stichery below this post is so cute that is something to treasure for a long time. Hope you have a great weekend too! Blessings, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to see a happy home!! Your children are great. I still like to play duck, duck, goose!! Have a great day, Katy. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute kids!! I do think your little man is a great photographer-much better than myself!! I love corduroy, too, especially on my kids. Jackson had lots of corduroy overalls and now Fisher gets to wear them too!!
    Elise
    Oh, your rug is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog. Cute kids. Sweet memories in the making.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kids are so adorable! I will have to try and start taking more pics of my monkeys!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures Katy- I'll bet there is never a dull moment at your house!!!
    And I love corn mazes- loads of fun. We always go with a group of young people from our church to one every year!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment. I'm new to the blogging thing and apparently am having quite a struggle with the pictures LOL If you click on the picture itself it should bring up the entire image. I'm hoping soon to have a camera to put more pics of the kids and our home on there. Your children are so sweet and gorgeous, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katy!

    The kids are so adorable!

    Sounds as if life is wonderful. Praise God!

    You are a wonderful mother Katy.

    How is homeschool going?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I loved that game at school! Last night when my school pals were here for fun and food, we were talking about some of our favorite moments and that game came up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun times! The overall picture is so cute. I just love littles in overalls!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your childrean are so precious! I can't wait to see Noah grow and learn to play and such:) The corn maze sounded like a great time..I've never been to one, but hopefully someday. Have a great weekend! <3Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your kids are so cute Katy!! They are such Blessings that can be little buggars!!LOL I alot of times miss those days!! I love to watch your children through your eyes!!
    Glad you all had a great time at the corn maze!! ave yourself a very Blessed weekend my sister in Christ!!~Wendy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I sooo love those pics of the kids!! They are so darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. when my boys were little like that they lived in the cordoroy overalls:) I loved them too...they make the boys look so cuddly don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy