Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

....well...not really in our neighborhood...actually...it is COLD here in PA! But...I needed to start my blog out with that little saying because I had to get ready for an introduction....to my own little Mr. Rogers!!!


My kids love to watch Mr. Roger's neighborhood. I really like it too...it's sweet, educational and fun! Well...this morning....Xavier comes down and was so excited! I was just getting dressed after my shower and he knocks on the bathroom door...wanting me to guess who he was. I peeked out the door and he had this HUGE smile on his face...and without waiting for me to answer...he says "I am Mr. Rogers!"....He had put on one of his sweaters that has a zipper and thought of that himself. It was soooo precious not to take a picture! :)

Below is a picture of my church bag. I actually bought this bag to help donate toward a group who was going to a mission trip to Israel....a couple years ago (before Jaxson!). Well...I decided to pull it out and made up a page with my families pictures on it...even one of the GIRLS is on there! :) I just love it and wanted to share it with you!

And last, but not least...a couple pictures of Madelyn today...after schooling...she played some games on the computer. That computer was one my mom gave to us just so the kids could play some educational games on it. It isn't hooked up to the internet or anything...just has some fun games for them!

I am fighting a bit of a headache today....I am looking forward to Chris coming home from work in a couple hours. I hope you all are having a good Tuesday! Thanks for coming by! xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that's so cute (the sweater)!!
    Also love the family photo on the bag...and ofcourse you HAVE to include the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get Mr. Rogers Neighborhood on PBS--I wish we did so that my girl's could watch it. I loved that show as a kid. Your bag is very cute. Have a great day. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little Mr. Rogers! Cute bag!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that to be Mr. rogers!!!:0) and your bag is adorable, very creaive!! I hope you are feeling better!!~HUGS~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy!
    awh-How cute your little Mr. Rogers is!! ;) I used to love Mr. Rogers & Captain Kangaroo!
    Love your bag!

    hugs-Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your little Mr. Rogers is a cutie! I hope you are feeling better.

    Come over and visit my blog -- you have received an award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! We are Christian homeschoolers also. I'm so glad I ran across your blog, I've always loved Mr. Rogers!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katy~
    Just one quick question...Do you always have the camera in the bathroom with you?
    LOL...Just reading that made me think that you came out of the shower, when you heard him knock, and took a picture right away!
    LOL LOL LOL!
    Us bloggers need to have our cameras ready and with us at all times!!
    Have a good night!
    Janene

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used to love to watch Mr. Rogers also, as well as Sesame Street! It has been years since we have done that! loved the photos, blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember Mr. Rogers neighborhood, miss it! I love the bag, so cute! Hope your headache passes, is this the first time for woodheat? The reason I'm asking, if it is, it may cause alot of headaches, sinus and ear trouble so keep a humidifer going since woodheat is so dry. I learned the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember watching Mr. Rogers on TV (way back when). What a cutie! And I love the bag - great idea!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bag, Katy!!
    And Mr. Rogers was so cool- I watched his show when I was their age.
    (Back in the stone age.LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My children always loved Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, as did i when i was a child. Its sad that he passed and there will be no new Mr. Rogers for the next generation.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh...how cute... Mr. Rogers :)

    I honestly thought by the title of your post I would see like snow covered pictures! LOL You live a bit "higher" than me so it's possible. It's freezing here but no snow yet! The sun makes it look so warm outside but what a shock!

    I love the bag! What a wonderful personal thing for you to carry around and cherish :)

    Have a great day!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw, I love that purse! Have you had any measureable snow?

    Hugs and love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy