Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Busy Busy Bee!!!!

Lots and lots to do today....already did schooling and was working on more organizing of my schooling stuff. I wanted to get things perfectly set right for Mad's portfolio....so I was doing some organizing. Ack...ya know...I organize...then still don't ever feel "organized enough"....is that weird? Do you other homeschoolers feel that way?

Anyhoo....not much time to chat....like I said before....lots and lots to do...

"Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!"
~Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland

However...I was reading in Proverbs this morning during some quiet time and came across a few verses that I just loved. I actually love ALL of Proverbs....such wonderful wisdom and words in that book of the Bible to be learned! But I wanted to share a couple with you for thought and inspiration!

He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he. ~Prov. 16:20

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
~Prov. 16:24

Those two verses just seemed so cheerful and sweet to me...and sometimes you just need to hear cheerfulness and encouragement! At least I know I do!!! You wanna know what these verses scream to me?? They say~Heed the Word of God, Trust in Him, and speak uplifting and encouraging words....and happiness is inevitable! How simple, don't you think?

And...I really must be going...but just had to leave you with this quote from Alice in Wonderland...made by the Doorknob.....

"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."

A simply crazy sentence that is so true. Read the Bible and you will live and be going in the right direction! Hehe!
Have a great day everyone! Thanks for stopping by!!! xoxo

(oh..and not that it matters one bit...but I just wanted to say that the bag I showed in my previous post, I decided to use as a church bag to carry my bible and notebooks etc....it doesn't have a closure at the top...and I could just see me dropping it with all my purse stuff in it and everything going FLYING! LOL... ACKKKK!!! So it will be my church bag!!!)

7 comments:

  1. Thank-you for sharing you have inspired me today!

    Have a great blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie! check out this etsy & tell me you can't do it!!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5936283

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know I got a pic of the blanket Im working on up on my blog today. If you get a chance run by for a visit! Blessings, karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. To answer your question - yes other homeschoolers feel unorganized no matter how much we do.(at least I do.) Great post!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ears and whiskers! *lol* I just adooooore that book! I used to collect copies of them, I think I've still got about 20 :S (who said I'm crazy?)

    greetings from the netherlands!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy