Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chip Ingram....Living On The Edge!

My favorite radio station to listen to is Family Life Network. It is such a great station to listen to. Uplifting, encouraging and worshipping of God! :) Christian music, Christian djays, Christian teachings and ministries....it is such a great station to listen to! If you don't get this station around you...you can hear it on the site I linked to above...there is a place to "listen live online".

One of my favorite things to listen to, when I have time, is "Living On The Edge...with Chip Ingram". To learn a bit about him..you can click HERE. He truly knows what he is talking about and explains principles of the Bible so we can truly understand them! I encourage you to go to his BLOG and on the left sidebar are some podcasts that he has to listen to. While you are going around the net today...or cleaning or whatever you are doing...put one on and listen. Open your heart and put into thought and practice the ideas and things he says...he gets his stuff from the BIBLE! It's the exact place we need to be hearing from!

Have you ever listened to Chip? If so...what were your thoughts on his teachings from the Bible? I would love (as always) to hear from you!

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! :) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Katy, I'll check him out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chip Ingram spoke at my husbands graduation from Moody Bible Institute this May. It was awesome! He challenged all the graduates to not live a comfortable life of ministry, but one of radical service to the Lord. What a great challenge that was to us. And how I pray that we are able to live like that:)

    Have a great weekend Katy:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy