Wednesday, April 4, 2012

**The Play**...by the Children


The ever-so-cute greeter-at-the-door...


The handsome *ticket* boy...


The lovely gal in the marketplace...


Buying flowers and potatoes in the marketplace...



Healing of a dead child...


Hosanna!




The children put this play on for us the other evening...about the life of Jesus! They did such a great job! As the play went on, dust and dirt got kicked up into the air, thus the reason for the dusty photos towards the end! :) It was a great production and I am so thankful I was able to get some photos of it...such wonderful memories! :)

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
 Katy

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Wish I'd been there to be in the audience! ~Mom/Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your children did a great job with their play on the life of Jesus. I know you must be so proud of them.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy,
    I have to tell you that the house down on the right side of your blog is identical to the house my mother grew up in during the early 1900's. I tried to go see what it was all about but the link didn't work. Small world!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How neat Marie! I fixed the link...hopefully it will work for you now! :)

      Delete
  4. I love it. I'm sure it did your mothers heart good to see them putting on the play. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest thing, Katy. What a wonderful way for your kids to spend their childhood days!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy