Tuesday, April 10, 2012

**More of our Spring**


In the kitchen...


Whole Wheat Pancakes for supper (using the recipe from the Homestead Blessings cookbook!)...


Onions...


Freshly washed eggs from our girls....


Outside...



Fun with the children...


Pop-Pop helping Xavier on the mini-bike...


And there he goes...



Jaxson all ready to go!


Puppet shows...



A little egg hunt at Chris's parents house...




After some beautiful sun-filled days we are today having a very cloudy, cold day. Xavier had a bit of the stomach bug yesterday. (Yes...we're going through this again...oh dear!) He is feeling much better today, thankfully...and now we are just hoping no one else falls ill. Jaxson's surgery is scheduled for Friday...so we hope we all stay well so we can get that done!

I hope your days are enjoyable...rain or shine! Thanks so much for visiting me!!!

Warmly,
Katy


4 comments:

  1. I just returned from a vacation in Iowa to visit my brother's family and his new twins, and the first thing I did when I got to work this morning was check your blog! I didn't have any WiFi for a week while there, so I got a little behind, but yours is the first I love to check. I enjoy your photos and recipes, and to hear about your family life. It's a breath of fresh air and inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a sweet looking home.i enjoy your blog and your recipes.i also check your blog daily for updates.god bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time. Your pictures are lovely. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy seeing bits and pieces of your life! Pancakes for dinner sound yummy. I have some bacon in the frig so I might make that and pancakes tomorrow night. Hmmmm...

    Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy