Saturday, April 7, 2012

Knitting Finishes

 
I finished the top I was knitting for my niece, Eloise! Even though I made the 12-18 month size, it seemed to me that it was going to be much-too-large...but in all actuality, it was *perfectly* sized! When they came to visit for a Resurrection Day celebration, here at our home, Eloise was able to try the top on (over her dress)...


And a view from the back...


Trying to catch this girl for a photo is quite a difficult task. She is *always* on the move!


Previously, I finished this baby pod/sleep sack. It will be a gift...



At the moment, I am working on a baby cardigan. This is the top...can you see the leaves around it? And although it is definitely *not* seen accurately in the picture, the yarn is a beautiful color of green (I am not sure why it appears a gray color below...)...


I would love to hear of the projects you are working on!

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
Katy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Knitting is something I have never learned to master, but have always wanted to learn. I enjoyed my visit to your blog:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, trying to get a toddler to sit still for a photo is quite the task. I used to knit years ago but haven't tried it in a long time, it always seemed so relaxing to me. You seem to have mastered it beautifully!

    Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just cant do knitted baby sweaters, although i so want to learn..i just cant find a step, by step pic of it..oh well..
    Right now going through some anxiety, but iam knitting a preemie blankie for donation..
    Happy Easter to you and yours..
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to say, love your knitted projects..

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy