Friday, August 12, 2011

*8 Years!*


Today....a beautiful sunshine-filled Friday, is Xavier's birthday! How thankful I am for him....his energy and character fill me with joy-overflowing (and exhaustion!!!)! I never had a brother growing up...so X taught me a lot about boys, being my first-born son. 

He's always been a snuggler and cuddler. He's always full of hugs and kisses. He loves to test his limits...but overall desires approval from us. He wants to do everything his dad does...and quite often, does. He is always ready to *help* (whether or not it is needed!) He reminds everyone of Chris at a younger age! ***I hear he kept his parents on their toes when he was little too! ;) 

Here are some photos from years past...



From three years ago, X's 5th birthday...


Mama and X...


Shucking corn from the garden, one year...


Making sugar cookies...


X and Mama...




...a treasure, isn't he? We are thrilled to be celebrating 8 years with Xavier! 

Joyfully,
Katy

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 
1 Peter 1:2b

18 comments:

  1. A very Happy and wonderfully blessed birthday to your dear little man x...what a cutie and a blessing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, X! Hope it is filled with love and giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending wonderful birthday wishes to your sweet little man...May God continue to bless and keep him for many many more wonderful and blessed years....He is just so handsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS a treasure and a blessing from God! And if every family doesn't have at least one that keeps them on their toes, then it's not fair! :)

    Please wish Xavier (X-man) a happy 8th birthday from all of us! Hope it's a wonderful wonderful day!

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Xavier. I love the pictures. He's becoming a big boy now !!
    Have wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! He's so adorable! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. he is a cutie pie..
    Happy Birthday..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 8th birthday to Xavier!! Yes, Katy, he is a treasure! I know he will have a fun day because all of his days are fun- I know by reading this blog!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday X! Have a fun-filled time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks like he'll keep you busy for a few years! Happy Birthday to Xavier!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday X! I love his cute smile, I know he is such a blessing to you all! I hope all his dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday sweet little man
    what a cutie you are :-)
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the look down memory lane. Happy Birthday, Xavier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! What a sweet little boy. I have a 17 and 8 year old boy. Also 2 girls. My boys were the first in my family. They are precious little treasures and they grow up way too quick.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany
    www.theboydbunch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy