Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Blog Book Arrived!

The blog book I ordered from Blog2Print arrived the other day! I couldn't wait to get the box open! :) Once I did...I was thrilled! Inside I found a beautiful, hardback book! If you look at the picture above, you can see how thick it is! (And that is only from my 2009 posts! I still have to do 2007, 2008 and this year!)

I didn't take a ton of pictures...but when you first open my book, there is a dedication to Chris, Madelyn, Xavier and Jaxson. Then is the table of contents...which takes up probably 8 pages or so! It has the title of each post and the page that it is on!

Then, as you go through the book....the pages of my blog are all there!! :)

The words and pictures it contains are full of so many memories and I am thrilled to have them all together, neatly, in a book!

I am thrilled with my book and how fast it was put together and shipped. :) If you decide to get a blog book made...I completely recommend spending the little bit extra money to have it made into a hardback book. That way it will better preserve your memories! :)


And...before I go, a few small things I wanted to share...

My favorite skirt....

Bounty from the garden! (I am not a fan of radishes myself, but Chris loves them!)

And finally...look at these cute acorns I got for the children to play with...
Aren't they cute? I got them from All Things Simple.

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July weekend! :) We have been busy and I look forward to sharing more with you some other day! Thanks for visiting!

Kindly,
Katy :)

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
~Numbers 6:24-26

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea!

    I've been thinking that I needed to go back and print off the posts since I don't have a hard copy. I guess I need to go back and weed through the posts for things like give aways and such first. I'm so glad you told us about this!

    Thank you!

    I always enjoy your blog.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had NO idea you could get a blog book! I started a new blog journaling my experience as a military mom right from the beginning and that would be awesome to get it made into a book to give to my son!!! Thanks for sharing and yours looks beautiful:)Have a happy & safe holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book! Can't wait to get mine too!!

    Happy 4th of July!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. the book looks great! i wasn't sure what to expect... but it's better than i expected!!!

    don't let the kids play with those acorns outside... or some critters might scurry off with them... and then be sorely disappointed that it's not real food! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I trid to do this with another program and many of my pictures exported from my blog were not high enough quality.

    Also it took forever to download.

    Was the program uyou used easy to do or did it take alot of your time to edit?

    www.aconcordcarpentercomments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous book Katy!!! I had no idea there even was such a thing! I'll have to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Book looks great I shall have to check into that once I have blogged longer. Was it very expensive ? Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you are so thrilled with your book. Your book will bring years and years of enjoyment to you & your family. I hope one day to have a hard copy of mine, but I too will have to go back and weed through some of my own posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the neatest thing! And oh so very you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katy,
    I love the book. It is wonderful! That will be a treasure for years to come.
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had just seen this option and was wondering about it. I am not big on getting my photos printed off my digtal camara and I have never used all my tons of scrap book supplies. This could just be the answer for me in the months to come. Congrats on your first book. I am sure this will be a treasure for your Littles in the years to come. So sweet of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the book! I enjoy scrapbooking but find it hard to keep up with. That's one of the reasons I started blogging to record my girls growing up and our day to day lives. I love this idea and can't wait until I have enough posts to do the same. Thanks for sharing. :-) Have a blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a memory maker!!! I didn't know something like this was available. I want to look into it. Yours looks beautiful. Thank you so much for letting us know. I am going to try it out.

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Katy. I never knew you could make a book from your blog entries. I hope you enjoy your book for many years to come.
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy