Thursday, July 8, 2010

How Much Do You Love Me?

I love those who love Me,
and those who seek Me find Me. ~Proverbs 8:17

But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. ~Ephesians 2:4-5

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. ~John 3:16

For the LORD loves the just
and will not forsake his faithful ones.
They will be protected forever,
but the offspring of the wicked will be cut off; ~Psalm 37:28

This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. ~1 John 4:9

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. ~ Deuteronomy 7:9 (emphasis mine)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. ~ Galatians 2:20 (emphasis mine)

If you know Jesus as your Savior...you can know this Love too...it's the greatest gift you will ever be given. A Love so fulfilling and encompassing that you can't help but overflow with thankfulness. He loved us all so much that His Son gave His life for us....I pray, if you don't know Him...that you start to talk to Him. Let Him talk to you through His Word. He won't force you to know Him and love Him....but He is always knocking and waiting for you! :) It is the most important choice you will ever make.

Please remember...saying you are a Christian...and *being* one are not always one-in-the-same. That may seem harsh...but it's true. It's on my heart to share this. May God use it to speak to that heart that doesn't *truly* know Him. He loves you! ;)

From my heart to yours,
Katy :)


The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
~Numbers 6:24-26

1 comment:

  1. Soooo true! God bless you for your boldness and insight. Have a blessed and joyous day!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy