Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun Central

As a fun way to celebrate Madelyn's birthday my mom, grandma, my children and I met my sister at a place called Fun Central. What a great place! Not only was it super clean and safe (a definite plus to me) but just look at what the children got to play on....


In and out of tunnels they went... Swinging on things, sliding down slides and climbing nets!

They had so much fun...and I was happy when they obliged their mama by stopping for a quick picture before continuing their great time of play!


Unfortunately, I don't think I was the right size to join in the fun. I wish I could have, though. It looked like a fantastic way to burn calories!

I loved this picture I got of Jaxson...

My sister and my mom planned out a little Mary Engelbreit themed party for Madelyn while we were there. It was complete with M.E. tablecloths, napkins, wrapping paper and cupcake decorations...

It was all really wonderful and my children *really* enjoyed it. :)

My mom treated us all to lunch there...which was delicous. We all got salads...yum! :)

Notice below, behind Jaxson to the left, my sister's bag from Sam Harvey! :)

After eating and playing...Madelyn enjoyed opening a few gifts...

Fun Central also offers an arcade and games...we didn't do that part but we *did* enjoy watching my children playing mini-golf. It was under black lights. The picture doesn't do it justice, because of the flash...but it was really neat! :)

It was such a great time!!! I am so thankful for my sister and my mother for the whole celebration! What a treat! I am so blessed in knowing my children will grow up with such wonderful memories! I will treasure these memories, myself! :)

Lots to do today...I best be off!!! Wishing you a wonderful Monday! :)
Joyfully,
Katy :)

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
~Numbers 6:24-26

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that does look like fun!!! I'm afraid I would put a hip out or something if I attempted all those fun things, LOL! Enjoy the day Katy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun! Any kid would have a blast! I'm glad that your family had such an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a blast. We have something similar near here; Chuckie Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo!! I wanna run and play with them too! =D It looks super fun and I love the smiles on your children's faces. They are oh so adorable. Madelyn looks like her mama =).

    Happy Belated Birthday, Madelyn! =D

    Have a blessed week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! That's a really nice place to have a party. Your kids look like that had alot of fun. Smiles!

    Have a great day!

    Nicki in WV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun! I love those cupcakes, so adorable!!!

    Blessings, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are such a sweet heart! thank for giving sam harvey a shout out! that is so cool to see my bags in action! i will have rainbow dreams for sure tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Where did they get the tablecloths? I gotta have 'em!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy