
A few of you have seen already....but for those that haven't...I wanted to share my new blog header! :) I am so excited...I made it myself!!! It's me and the things I love!!! I didn't mean for it to end up so big....but oh well....I have too much to do to change it now. I spent enough time working on it...I don't want to spend any more time on it for a while. LOL It was a new thing I figured out and my computer was being slow...I get frustrated when too much time is spent sitting here at this computer...so I don't want to mess with it again for a longgg time!
Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by and visit with me! :) I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!!! :o)
Katy, your header is precious!It's so eye catching! Great photos! Dawn
ReplyDeleteOH Katy... That is so beautiful! You are very talented, Love those pics of you and your family!!! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGood job Katy.. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteKaty~
ReplyDeleteI love your new header!
I can tell by your posts how much you love all that you pictured!
You are beautiful and so is your family!
Katy - I love it! Now how in the world did you do it? I have photoshop but it's Greek to me!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, black and white photos are my favorite!
Mandy
so cute, i love it!
ReplyDeleteKaty,
ReplyDeleteI love it and I think it looks great!
Donna
Katy, it looks great! I wish I knew more tricks to make headers, etc. I finally got a new one made, but couldn't figure out how to center it. Someone else finally did it for me and I just copy & pasted. But I want to learn how for myself so I can do it next time. I did it the very first time, but couldn't remeber hor when I changed it. Isn't that sad? hahaha!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great week!
I love your new header! I'm just now catching up on my favorite blogs!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Tuesday!
God bless,
Amy
I think it's adorable! I do not know how to make graphics like! Gorgeous!!! well done!
ReplyDeleteI love the new header.
ReplyDeleteI don't think it's to big either.
It's perfect!
Beautiful Katy! I love it and it certainly reflects all the wonderful things I see on your blog.
ReplyDeleteI love your new header! You did such a good job!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new header!!! It is totally fabulous and you have a beautiful family!!
ReplyDeleteElise
Thanks Katy & I am LOVING you header!! How did you do it??? I wanna do one!! hehe:) Have a wonderful day:)
ReplyDeleteI love the new header, Katy!! All the pictures are just so cute!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new header, Katy!
ReplyDeleteIt's terrific as is!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't change a thing.
Laura
I love it too Katy, and in B/W, it's perfect! Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery nice job. I did notice.
ReplyDeleteMan something about pics of fresh eggs..I just LOVE!
It's not too big!
ReplyDeleteI love love your daughter's smile!! She's a beauty and your boys are too cute!!Your header is adorable...
ReplyDeleteI love your new header Katy!! It shows what you are all about!! Your love of family!! Have a wonderfully Blessed week my friend!~Wendy
ReplyDeleteGreat job Katy! I love it! Have a great week. Blessings,Karen
ReplyDeleteI noticed your new header yesterday and forgot to mention it in my comment.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!! Great job done well (as usual):D
That is darling!! I need computer skills like that!! Thanks for sharing. Julie
ReplyDeleteThats great Katy! Very cool, I'd like to do something like that too~
ReplyDelete