Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love Notes

We went in to work on some schooling the other day...and I found love notes from the kids...to me..on the board! :) Above is from Madelyn....and below is from the boys! :) I thought it was so incredibly sweet!

For any of you who are following me with my knitting...if you want to see any finished pieces I have done...you can either click the Knitting link in my sidebar to the left....or you can go directly to whichever finish you want to see by clicking the links on my right sidebar. Some of the finishes are in the middle or the end of the post they are linked to...so you may have to scroll down! :o)

Thank you so much for all your kind words about the cardigan I finished knitting yesterday! I am still pretty excited about it! I hope to make more as well! It's a slow Saturday here for me...but I need to get moving. Sometimes my mind forgets that the whole weekend isn't a rest time! lol There is housework to be done...invitations to address (for my sister's bridal shower)...and other things to do! :) I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday and a very restful Lord's Day tomorrow! ;o)

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I know you will cherish that forever. And it's great that you can take pics and save them to look at years from now.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious Katy! That's the good stuff there!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katy girl. You ran across my heart today. Glad to see you are busy doing the things you love. You are a blessed heart and homekeeper and it shows in all you do. Love ya BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so sweet Katy.
    Your knitting is beautiful,
    I wish I had such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little love notes are so sweet, Katy!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. a post, right up ur alley ? come visit me and see! pretty plz lol

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy