I'm having a giveaway! :o)
One of the cloths does have a minor boo boo....I knitted off a bit...but it was so not a "big deal" once I noticed it that I just left it in and didn't repair it. I figured I would just keep it for myself...so then no one would have to have a boo boo dishcloth...but then I thought that boo boos make them a lil unique...right? :) You can see it in the picture below around the edge....
Comments will be accepted until NOON on Friday the 13th. I will announce the winner that afternoon! :)Thanks so much for stopping by and I appreciate each one of you who takes the time to read my blog... and those who comment too!!! :o) I love getting comments because #1 - it gives me an idea who is reading my blog and #2 - it allows me to hear what YOU think! :) Good Luck! :o)
OH...and if you haven't yet...but want to...check out my previous post I made today on Homemade Noodles!!!! YUM! :)
Good morning Katy! I was just browsing blogs and saw you have your giveaway. I will enter this one, if you don't mind. :) I love these dishclothes.
ReplyDeleteTake care...and now that I have read your post on homemade noodles...I'm going to have to try making them...look SO good!!
Marion
Love the dishcloths. I would like to have the pattern to make this dishcloths. Would you share that with me. Thanks. Ann
ReplyDeleteHey there stranger LOL. I wanted to stop by and let ya know I was thinkin of you and all of your knitting LOL. anyways, I make homemade noodles all the time. the kids love doing it too.
ReplyDeleteHOpe all is well in your part of the world
HUgs
Homemade noodles and washcloths! YAY! I think you're knitting is wonderful Miss Katydid, PLEASE OH PLEASE COUNT ME IN! Hope I win!!!!
ReplyDeleteHolykisses,
Lea
WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE!!!
Hurray!! a give-away!!
ReplyDelete:) I love knitted washclothes! :)
PLEASE enter me for your give away. My favorite dishcloths were just like these that my aunt made me years ago. I too wish I knew how to make them.
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteHere is my entry number 1
Here is my entry number 2 since I posted a blog on my blog about your blog ;)
ReplyDeleteAfternoon,
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your give-away for your lovely dishcloths.
They are lovely. I wish I knew how to knit.
Heather
Count me In! I'd love to have something from my "knitting buddy"!
ReplyDeleteMandy
Hey, Katy. I would love to win your dishcloths. Homemade items are so special.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I really like these dishcloths
ReplyDeleteOh please enter my name. I love these dish cloths they are my favorite! I wish I knew how to make them.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Katy~I would love to be entered in your washcloth giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYou do an amazing job!
What a great giveaway! I would be honored to have those beauties in my kitchen.
ReplyDeleteKaty, I would love to enter to win your beautiful dish cloths! Your knitted ones turn out so much nicer than my crocheted! My computer is in the shop so I didn't have access to all the blogs for 4 LONG days, and OH how I missed it !!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of you, Katy!! Those are too pretty to use, but would be gorgeous hanging on a pot rack! (Ahem... MY pot rack? LOL)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be in your give away. This is actually my first visit with you and I love your blog. I love those dishcloths too.
ReplyDeleteKaty I would LOVE to have some of your hand made dish cloths!!! I hope you have a great rest of the week!!~hus~Wendy
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I have been reading and following for a few weeks and you are such an inspiration. Have a wonderful evening!!!
ReplyDeleteKaty, please include me in your giveaway. I just love those dishclothes. I have a couple of old ones but they are my favorite one! they are great scrubbers~ thanks, Dawn
ReplyDeleteKaty
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog today. I loved the book I just read and I am glad to hear that you read it too.
My Mother passed away a year ago this month and my brother is having a really hard time. I told him about this book and I think that it will help him to know that there is a heaven and Mom is there and happy and safe in the glory of our Lord.
I love your blog. It is really warm and loving. Wow, those noodles look really good Katy.
Come back to visit soon.
Hugs
Patti
Well I have got to get in on this blog, who cares about the minor boo boo, I cant even sew a button!! I would be thrilled to have them! Great blog,
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings, Janna
Hi Katy! I love your blog! I'd love to be counted in on the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! Count me in , please. I love the dishclothes! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! Blessings, Karen
ReplyDeleteKaty,please enter me and give me those dishcloths,because I have never had one and if you give them to me, I can then say "I love them!" !!lol
ReplyDeleteI would love to win these Katy!!They are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI`ll post about them later on tonight after I make those noodles!!I can`t waite to try them!!They look soo yummy!!
I hope you have a blessed day!!
Love and blessings,Toni
Katy,
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in your giveaway.
I read your blog everyday...what a blessing you are to your family!
Tamara
Please enter me in your giveaway! I love these type of dishcloths! My daughter gave me some once and I just love them!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!
Oh my! There's nothing better than a hand knitted dish cloth! Please enter me in your drawing!
ReplyDeleteWanted to let you know that I posted about your giveaway on my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I NEVER would have thought to make homemade noodles, but now I'm intrigued, and may end up trying it someday...on the rare occasion that I feel like cooking! ;)
Love the dishcloths! I'm in need of some new ones - hehe. And the noodles were delish!
ReplyDeleteKris
Those are my FAVORITE type of dishcloths, so I just need to win!! Thanks for sharing--please enter me right away!! Have a super day, Katy. Julie
ReplyDeleteThose dish clothes would be something my sink would love to wear! High Fashion you know! Thanks for hosting a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Count me in!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Amy
Oh I love those dishclothes. A friend made me some a few years back and I use them all the time and now they are starting to show alot of wear.
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn how to make these. thank you for having this wonderful give away.