Monday, January 2, 2012
My Favorite Little Gnome!
I finished the gnome hat I was knitting for my niece, Eloise, that I mentioned HERE. I am happy with how it turned out. It's super soft and chunky! I was worried it wouldn't fit her head height-wise...but to my delight...it was a perfect fit! :) I am so glad it will keep that sweet head and ears of hers warm and snug against the cold winter wind! (My sister really liked it, as well, which gives me joy!)
A side view...
And from the back...
And a last picture...because she is so cute! <3
Today is the last day I scheduled off from our homeschool studies. It will be a good time to get the house back in order and just enjoy a bit of rest before diving back into our work tomorrow! :)
Thank you for each of your wonderfully kind comments and emails. I truly appreciate each of them!
I hope you have an enjoyable week ahead! Thank you for visiting!
Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
Katy
Labels:
Daily Ramblings,
Knitting,
My Simple Life,
Things I Love,
Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's adorable, Katy!
ReplyDeleteDeanna
That is so sweet, and she does look precious in it!
ReplyDeleteadorable !
ReplyDeletebisous de france
Your little gnome made me smile today.:) Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest lil gnome I ever saw! Holykisses dear Katy, and happy new year!
ReplyDelete