Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jaxson's New Specs...


Here are the safety glasses that Chris got for Jaxson instead of him always having to wear his eye guard with tape (he still wears that at night though). This makes it *much* easier to put in his drops and ointment through the day.

In this photo, I accidentally used the flash, which I didn't mean to do...as his bad eye is dilated all the time and bright light hurts it. It really makes it easier to see the difference between his two eyes though...


They kinda remind me of those birth-control-glasses that people used to wear a few decades ago...do they remind you of those too? ;) Jaxson loves them though (and I am so glad....It would be awful if we had to fight him to keep them on!)...and honestly, I think he looks quite handsome with or without them!

Here's Jax and daddy, sitting together with the new blanket gifted to my boy from a local church ministry (I posted about it all HERE)...


Madelyn...


and Xavier...


Thankfully, Jaxson's eye-sight should be fine in the end of all this...I am sure after wearing these glasses for a few more weeks, he will be ready to get rid of them! I know that when I had pink eye a bit ago, I couldn't wear my contacts. I definitely didn't like wearing my glasses all the time!

Thanks for visiting....always so blessed to read your comments and emails! I hope you have a great weekend!

Warmly,
 Katy

14 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome in the glasses.. and I wanted to say thank you for keeping us updated.. even tho I haven't been saying anything.. I have been following your reports and praying along with you for his speedy recovery.. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am very thankful, all is going well, hope your family has a great wekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless him, he's been such a brave boy. I think he looks cute with his safety glasses on, like Joe 90. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaahh - - He's looking good! Looks like the little guy may be losing some baby teeth soon. (: So glad things are going well for you all! Still keeping your family in my prayers. You guys have a great weekend!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aahh, his eye can be seen clearly. I feel so bad for him, but he seems to be taking it in stride. Thanks for keeping us posted on his progress. Hope you all have been able to rest. Luv you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see, and hear, that he is doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news to hear he is doing so well.. keeping those prayers
    coming your way.. Have a restful weekend...
    Hugs Ladybug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaxson looks very handsome in his glasses. Glad to see the smile on his face. Praying God continues to heal him completely. Hope you are able to rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks adorable in those glasses. Glad to hear he is healing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks adorable in his glasses. :0) He's all smiles too. Gald to see he doing so well.

    Blessings,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy to hear he is recovering. He looks so cute in his glasses. I will continue to pray for him and for all of you. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pray his eye will be completely well soon. He is so blessed that it was not much worse. There are so many things kids can do in the wink of an eye. Our son and daughter-in-law were crawling around yesterday trying to safe proof for their eight month old that is walking or crawling to get to what he wants. told them to not even let him in the kitchen. I saw a doctor on the other day tha said they had at least 5 accidents that happened in the kitchen. The showed a two year old that pulled the crock pot off the counter. Love you and your family!
    Take Care,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been reading your blog for going on a year now. I am often encouraged by what you write. I don't often comment on blogs but I wanted to let you know that your family has been and will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Missy, and each of you....so much! :)

      Delete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy