Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Glimmer of Excitement!

After all the stress of the past couple weeks (of which your prayers, encouragement, love and kindness have blessed me immensely)...I have a bit of excitement to share. For fun, I had submitted a suggestion for the rafflecopter mascot name. Out of 7,000 suggestions, the name I offered is in the *top 5*! Isn't that so fun!? I was quite shocked & excited about it (and still am!). This week, to determine which of the five names will be *the* name chosen for the mascot, they are having voting on their facebook page. If you happen to be on facebook, and wouldn't mind....would you go vote HERE? The name I suggested is FLECK. (I chose it because it appears right in the middle of the name rafflecopter...although I added a K at the end!) If my name gets the most votes, I will win a Kindle Fire. I have actually never seen (other than photos) or used a Kindle before. I prefer paper-reading...but it would still be sooo exciting to win! And, who knows, maybe a Kindle would be fun!? Thank-you!!!!


Kindly,
Katy

11 comments:

  1. I will go and vote for you. I have a kindle fire and I love it. You can get loads of books for free which I have done. I used to love paper books also but now that i have my kindle it is awesome to download and just read from there. I was running out of room for my books anyhow here at home so this is even better.

    Hope you win and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK KATY!!!! (: I like the name you chose too!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted also....hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just voted for you! Good Luck! My oldest girl has a Kindle Fire and loves it a bunch. I'm like you and love to hold a real book when I read. But you can use the Kindle Fire for all kinds of things besides books : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just voted for you...Hope you win. I was given a Kindle Fire for Christmas by my children...I love it. You can use it for your blog or facebook or lots of games and apps.
    Making lots of wishes that they pick your entry!
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so, so much everyone! I am honored to just be in the top five...but winning would sure be fun too!! :) I appreciate you taking the time to vote!!! :)

    Warmly,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katy,

    I'm not on facebook, so I guess I can't vote for you, but congratulations on being in the top 5 and I hope you win! It's fun to win!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats top 5. I hope you win the kindle fire. I am glad things are looking up for you. You & the littles are in my thoughts & prayer lifted. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I hope you win. Enjoy your day and God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy