Friday, March 13, 2009

Wedding Memories!

Chris and I were married in September of 2000. It was a beautiful wedding and an awesome reception! My mom planned most of it (with help from family). The pictures don't do it justice. It was dark in there...except the lights hung on the walls and candles. The balloons held glittered stars that shimmered in the lights. It was an absolutely beautiful and fun time and I wish we could do it all over again! I can hardly believe it has been 9 years this September!!! I am truly blessed!!! :)

Below is a picture of my cousins (on my dad's side), Chris and me!

Before getting in the limo.....(the first time I ever got to ride in one!)....
(This was before Chris shaved off all his hair! Doesn't he look sooo young in these pics? hehe...I love a man that gets even more handsome as he ages! Chris certainly is one of those men! ♥Be still my heart!♥)
This was around midnight....when the reception was dieing down and we were pooped! That's my mom in front of me and notice I am toning down...veil out....ready to change into regular clothes and head off on my honeymoon!!! :)

I think it was such a fun time! People told me that they had a nice time! It was (of course) a dry reception. So it was all good, clean, happy fun! A wonderful celebration of our lifetime commitment to each other!!! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! AND....I have already had my first sale on Etsy!!!! Wooohoo!!! (Thanks Donna!!!!) I will be adding more things....if I had time to sit and knit all day...it would be full to the brim...but alas, life does not allow for such things so I knit when I have time! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!!! xoxo


20 comments:

  1. Oh, Katy! Such beautiful memories and pictures! You were a gorgeous bride! Thank you for sharing.
    I have an award for you on my blog.
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful, memories that will last forever. (: I enjoyed visiting. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smile of yours just lights up a room!
    I now know where your children get their great smiles from...YOU!
    What a lovely day!
    I remember my special day just like it was yesterday...although it will be 22 years in August!
    Ah, yes, to have to relive it all over again...I would do it in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Katy, what a beautiful couple! I can't believe my hubby and I just had our 22nd anniversary on Valentine's day, the years go by SO fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this memories! You were a beautiful bride - glowing with happiness :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugz,
    CathyJean

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! You were such a beautiful bride, and you don't look like you have aged a day!

    Congrats on your first etsy sale! I'm sure there will be many more to come.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your happiness shines thru those beautiful pics, thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy your Weekend,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved seeing your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful bride you were and what a pretty wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were a beautiful bride.

    You are so welcomed!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ya'll both look young. Looking back at pics of me and Justin when we were dating..we look like kids. LOL

    You looked beautiful in all your pics.

    Totally off topic but I've finally had some down time and I'm so close to being done with the apron I started for you. Normally, if I wasn't in school it would be a weekend project. I'm really pleased with the way it's turning out so far..it's my first time making one with this particular pattern. I know I'll be done with it before the end of the month! Look for a care package from me soon.

    Hugs! Congrats again on opening a shop. Wishing you lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything was beautiful and what a beautiful bride you were and still are! Have a great weekend. Blessings,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great post! Thank you for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What sweet memories, and such a cute couple! We were married in Sept. too, the 19th, will be 17 yrs. for this Sept. it goes by fast! And yes, start a Etsy shop, you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww how cute!!! May God bless your marriage !

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful Bride! Sounds like the most wonderful of days.

    Congratulations of your first sale! That was fast, girl :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Katy,
    WHAT a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful bride! Beautiful bride, handsome Groom.... may you live happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Katy what sweet pictures! You two make a great looking couple!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. What great pictures of your special day. We will celebrate 14 years this summer.

    Congrats on the etsy sale!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful bride you are:)! Looks like such a fun wedding.

    I heart weddings:).

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy