Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Sweet Son, Xavier.....

Xavier had the fun a few weekends ago, to go with my sister and mom to visit my grammie...who lives on the other side of PA! My sister, Devon, wrote a post about it...with pics included....(which are tooooo cute not to look at!).

Thank you all for your suggestions and encouragement about etsy! :) I truly appreciate it! I will let you know if/when I start one and such! :)

I have been keeping busy these past few days...but haven't taken pics or anything...and I noticed that people don't usually want to read a long post about what you did all day..LOL...so I encourage you to check out the post from my sister if you have time and wish you all a very sweet and pleasant Tuesday! :)



7 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie!! I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Miss Katy- I missed the last post about your Etsy shop so I went back and read it- DEFINITELY go for it!! Your work is wonderful and I know you'll do great! I need to make some things for mine before gardening time gets here- I won't have time to be indoors this summer so now is the time to make things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part about X loving salad! Too cute!

    BTW... I love reading post about your day. Even if you think they aren't exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the look out pic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell he enjoyed himself.. I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've been busy too. I enjoy reading about everyday life. It makes me realize just how much most of us have in common!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katy...We went private, I need your address so we can add you.
    I love this post...don't you love it when they come back home after being somewhere? kelli

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy