Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Super Cold Days of Play

Despite temps in the teens (It was only 3 *F when I woke up this morning)....the kids couldnt' resist going outside to play! Jaxson stayed in...but the older two were out creating and building...
(no, it's not raining....but doesn't Madelyn look so sweet with that umbrella?)....

They are working on their own little clubhouse they have been building! Hopefully at some point, Chris and I can make them a real lil fort to play in...but for now...they are having fun using their imaginations to make and create. Although it kinda just looks like a big mess...I try not to let it bother me because times like these are what childhood is made of! Don't we all remember doing stuff like this when we were little?

Sorry the pics are a bit blurry...I was taking the pics from the warmth of the inside of my home! lol! Their little faces were so sweet when they came in...red noses and cheeks...tooo cute! I am so so glad the snow has melted for the most part....but gosh...these super cold temps still have us all shivering!!! I am welcoming spring with arms wide open! Anyone else??


9 comments:

  1. Dosen't it seem like all of us here in NW Pa. have had an extra cold, snowy winter, I am SOOOO ready for spring to come...I wanna go out in my yard and play too! Have a lovely (and warm!) day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! The winter temps have been brutal all over. I'm sure we're all wishing for spring! Have a lovely day! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love it when kids are using their imagination! I am tired of the cold also. I am hearing that it should hit 60* here on Thursday or Friday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are s cute playing!
    I know what you mean about the cold.I cannot waite for spring to come either!!Have a blessed evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Our kids went out on Sunday and actually got their bikes out for the first time all season. It was so nice to see them out playing.
    Hard to believe how cold it's been.
    Very nice photos. They look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definately not a cold weather person. I live in the south and it still can't stay warm enough for me. I am with you Katie....come on spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got your card today. Thank you :)

    You just need to vacation in Texas when your toes get too cold ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see children playing outside and using their imagination. It looks to cold for me though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad for you that Spring is coming (here). For me, bring on winter lol.

    Its such fun watching the kids play outdoors.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy