Wednesday, July 30, 2014

*Visiting*

We got to spend the day with my nieces Monday while my sister attended a funeral. The circumstances for them coming to town were sad, but getting to spend time with Eloise and Dinah is always joy-filled. 

Xavier and Dinah...


Madelyn, knitting a scarf...


Jaxson...


Jaxson's turn to hold Dinah...


Playing blocks with Eloise....


Me and my Madelyn...


Eloise's curls were just too cute...this one hung down extra low. I kept putting my finger up through it because it was just so sweet...


Dinah...wearing Madelyn's sunglasses...


Memories to treasure...so happy I can record them here. Makes me smile!


2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you and your sweet girl! If you ever decide to part with Jaxon please let me know. That boy has the most infectious smile! Hugs to you, Katy!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy