Thursday, July 17, 2014

Time Well Spent

Spending time with my sister and nieces is definitely well spent! We enjoyed our day with them! (Xavier is missing in the photos because when we all met at my dad's garage, X stayed there working with my dad and Chris!)

Dinah always bee-lines for the piano when she comes in. She *loves* playing it and slides from one end to the other of the piano stool to make sure she plays *all* the keys!


Lunchtime!


When the girls were finished eating, their mama cleaned them up and then I took them out to swing! Dinah loves to "Sving! Sving!"...



After swinging for a while...we went over to the basketball court to ride bikes...



Although Eloise didn't *need* to be pushed, as she pedals quite well on her own, Dinah had fun pushing her!



Eloise loves riding her bike!


Dinah loves El's bike too!


Dinah loved the chickens...


She chased them into the garage...



Back to swinging...(She kept saying "TiTi, Sving! Sving!)...


The girls loved swinging together...



Madelyn and Jaxson with the girls...




Yes, the girls are wearing coats...it is chilly here in Western PA. I find the weather to be absolutely delightful...but just very surprising for the middle of July! I am definitely *not* complaining though! So far, we have not turned our air conditioner at all this year! We've had some warmer temps...but nothing so unbearable! I am quite happy as that means our electric bill should be a bit cheaper! :)

Now, I am going to spend the rest of my evening matching socks. We have a basket-full that don't seem to have matches (where oh where do socks GO?). My boys are somehow *out* of socks and I have washed all their laundry. Quite frustrating....especially when some socks never have their match found...so we end up throwing it out or using it as a dust cloth (and then a year later, its match shows up!). Oh dear! Please tell me you have issues with socks too!? Well...it is doing a service for my family...so I suppose matching socks is time well spent too! :)

So glad you dropped by!
Happy Thursday Friends!

Joyfully in Christ,
Katy

2 comments:

  1. Oh I loved seeing these pictures of cousins enjoying one another's company, Katy! What a blessing!

    Our temps have been cool here this week too...but my husband told me this evening that tomorrow it is to be back up in the 80's. The warmth I don't mind when it is minus the humidity. :)

    Have a great weekend, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! I love those little girl's names...Eloise and Dinah! Classic!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy