Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ads Popping Up?

Hello friends!

I just wanted to ask you if you are having a problem with a full screen ad window popping up when you come to my blog? I had it happen to me many times (and thought it only happened to me). My sister let me know it is happening to her  now too though. I have noticed my blog stats have gone down...almost in half and I am wondering if this is why?

I have looked to find the answer of how to get rid of it...but I don't know what to do. To get rid of it for *myself* I disabled it on a link it provided me when it came up. It's upsetting me that it is even popping up at all. So, I *am* looking into it and I would love to hear any feedback you may have....

Does this happen to you at my blog...and/or other blogs?
Does this happen on your blog? And if so, have you figured out a way to get rid of it?

I would appreciate any help you could give!
Thank you!!!

Katy

11 comments:

  1. No I don't get any on yours or haven't experienced it on any on other blogs either....hope you figure it what a hassle..... The cyber world can be challenging..

    Blessings
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had an issue with any pop ups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problems here with me seeing any ads. I found your other blog last evening and added you to my blog list as well as adding your button to my sidebar. I just noticed that you also have a button for this blog...I'm going to do the same with it.

    AND I see that you and I enjoy the simplicity of another lady...Tasha Tudor! She's on my right sidebar also! ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, We don't have any pop up... :) Your blog is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your input everyone! I truly appreciate it (and am so glad you aren't getting any pop ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problems, I faithfully check and feel inspired:) Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also not getting any pop-up's but if you are, it may be one of your gadgets on the sidebars causing it. I had one that caused my homepage to load very slowly, upon deleting it it went away. Blogger won't do pop-up's, so it must be something with one of your gadgets/add-on's. Also, it could be limited to just your computer or your sister's - that would mean you have some type of adware on there. Hope you find it soon or it stops!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katy,

    I haven't experienced any pop-up ads when visiting your blog or on any of the others that you have listed on your sidebar, including your sister's. It's always a joy to be here my friend. ( : Have a safe and happy Independence Day weekend!

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katy,

    I haven't had any pop-up issues with your blog, either. I pray you quickly find an answer and an easy fix.

    Blessings,
    Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been reading regularly for years, and I just love your blog! I've not had any trouble with pop ups at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to see people aren't having probs with the pop-up... it just happened to me again a few mins ago. Weird......

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy