Monday, July 28, 2014

*Home-Life* in Pictures

“After all," Anne had said to Marilla once, "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string.”  
~ L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

In the kitchen...





'Round about...



Shucking corn for supper...





While Xavier played us some tunes on his banjo...










An evening bike ride...



Our screen for the back door ripped. It does that after some time of usage. Thankfully, Chris can fix it!



All fixed!


Thanks for stopping by! :)

Warmly,
Katy

6 comments:

  1. Just lovely, thank you for the sweet pictures of home sweet home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that you've made eating outside like an extension of your home...complete with candle! Such a serene setting! Your pictures of the inside of your home are beautiful, Katy. I love the curtains ...and your screen door!

    Hoping you have a wonderful week ahead of you, Katy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see glimpses of home and families that are actually there together enjoying them. Sweet memories you are making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same screen door, but ours in on our front door! I want to get one for the kitchen door as well!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy! Lovely days, lovely family, lovely quote.

    long time reader, first time commentor.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see and hear what is going on at your house, Katie. Our two kids are grown and married with kids but it is nice to see you and your husband living the life we used to live. We miss it!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy