Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Exciting News!

I am so very, very happy to share this bit of excitement with you! I am the *very* proud aunt of another niece!!! Chris's sister had her third child (and first girl) last night! We are all over-joyed and grateful to God that both mama and baby are doing well! I will probably not have pictures, as she isn't comfortable with photos of her children on the internet...but I still needed to just share this excitement with friends. :) I am definitely looking forward to visiting them, today, and meet the newest member of the family! Babies are such beautiful treasures...another person to love!

A baby is sunshine and moonbeams and more, brightening your world as never before.
~ Author Unknown

And, just a quick note before I go...I ask for prayer, if you think of it, for me. As many of you know, I had the wisdom teeth out on the right side of my mouth. Well, now I am having pain and inflammation on the left side of my mouth around those wisdom teeth. It wasn't a good experience having them removed and I would love for this to heal so I am done with all this pain and don't have to have more teeth removed. Thanks so much!

Joyfully,
Katy :)

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand... and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late."~Marie Beyon Ray

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your niece! Wonderful news!

    I just prayed for you Katy. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Thanks for sharing your good news, Katy! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new baby niece!! And as for prayers for your mouth problems, you got it!...also have you been rinsing with salt water? Warm salt water, it helps alot and every so often I rinse with a mix of water and peroxide. I hope that helps. Take care!~Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Very exciting news! Praying for that inflammation/pain to leave you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy! I have wanted to comment so many times on your blogsite but I never knew how--I just knew I had to try upon reading about your extraction site giving you pain. When I had my wisdom teeth out many years ago, I developed a bit of a fever and pain. Everyone urged me to get back to the dentist and I was soooo glad I did--I had what is known as dry sockets in both of my lower extraction sites--the dentist pushed wads of medicine down in them and even though that part was a bit painful--it helped releive the pain almost immediaely! You very well may not have this but please get it checked out. I've been reading your blog for a while now--you have been such a blessing to me especially when you discuss spiritual matters--I also love your everyday life activites, your primitive decorating style, pictures, recipes, journal writing--I could go on and on--you are just such an encouragemnt in my daily walk--thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy! It's me again--I just realized I spelled relieve wrong--see-- I know how to spell it!!!Anyway, I was rushing to get it posted,talking to my husband, etc. etc. etc.--you get the picture--I knew if I didn't get it done--I'd never get back to it--and wanted to try and help--please excuse the error. Now I probably spelled something else wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy