Friday, September 24, 2010

A Quick *Hello*

A great big merry *Hello* to each of you! :) Thanks for stopping by! I don't have much time but wanted to share a few photos from the past couple of days to share, quickly. Nothing overly exciting...but my simple, joyful and full life ~ which I am very thankful for! :)

Madelyn knitting a dish cloth...

Dough rising in the kitchen...

All our napkins, brought in from the line, ironed and folded...ready for the next time they are needed...

A dishcloth I knitted to be put in a gift basket our family is giving away at the fall festival tomorrow...

Some of my favorite DVDs (although sideways!)...





In my last post, from just the other day, I showed a photo out this same window...notice how even brighter the leaves have gotten?? :)




Buns I made...notice a few got extra toasty...oops! ;)

I made a scavenger hunt for the children and this is what they came back with! :)


I am extremely exhausted....it was such a busy day today. I've been up since around 4 this morning and had a busy day making buns, schooling, cleaning, laundry, ironing, etc. Then tonight we were at the meat market getting ready for the fall festival and having a lil birthday party for my SIL. :) Tomorrow, we are all up bright and early to work at the festival. It's suppose to be a beautiful day (Praise God!) and although fun, it is a lot of work and makes for a very long day. :) So I need to get to bed. Thanks for stopping. I hope you enjoyed the bit of photos I shared and hope you will stop again soon! I hope to have photos from the festival up one day! :)

Warmly,
Katy :)

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee,
and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
~Numbers 6:24-26

9 comments:

  1. Katy,

    What a lovely blog you have here!

    I came over from Rosie's blog...I live in PA as well! It is getting beautiful here, but today was so hot! We were at our local fair, my girls did horse events and we roasted!

    I am going to add your blog to my blog list on the side of my blog! Come pay me a visit when you can!

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. I like those dvd's too. Facing the giants is one of my favorite. Your buns look good too. I would like to know how you make tham. I tried to find a recipe in one of my cookbooks but couldn't find one. If you wouldn't mind me having it you can e-mail me at cbell@hrtc.net. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy what great posts enjoyed all the photos,Glad your having nice weather,its still roasting "HOT" here,Wonder if we
    will very see Fall..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katy, I came across your blog awhile back and was so drawn in. I haven't left a comment before but have been checking your blog faithfully. Your words leave me inspired and encouraged.

    I've been wanting to start a blog for a while and fall seemed like a great time to start.I've just began and I would love to have you visit me sometime soon if you have time!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the festival Katy. Hope everyone has a good time and you guys sell all that cider! looks like you had a full but blessed day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kathy, I love your post and your blog. I am just new here.
    I live In Holland. Can you tell me more about de dvds? The homestead blessings? I like to tell you something about my family. I have two boys Noah 6 years old and Quinn 4 years old. great to follow your blog. Greatings Eveline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katy, you'll have to tell me more about the DVDs also. It sounds like something I would love and I know my dad would love them!

    And my how the leaves have turned there...we have nothing like that here right now! I hope we see all that color soon!

    Have a great rest of the weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katy...I was wondering about the DVD's also. If you would not mind telling us where you bought them.

    Katy, my Mom started me knitting at Madelyn's age. Although I don't knit very much anymore, I sure did enjoy it. Madeline will always remember that her Mom taught her how to knit. Looks like she is really concentrating. Good girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love fall festivals. One starts near here this Sat. I hope so much I will be well enough to go & enjoy it. If not I will enjoy pics of yours. The view outside your window is beautiful. I so enjoy always seeing pics of your stone walkway & arbhor. So inviting. Blessings to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy