Saturday, July 21, 2012
The Knitting Corner
My little corner of the universe, what I call *the knitting corner*, was in need of a clean-up. Madelyn and I had, in going through yarn and starting different projects, made it a bit of a mess. So, the photo above shows it a bit neater. (I didn't take a *before* picture).
I have yarn, yarn and more yarn. the yellow bundle, below, holds my knitting needles and crochet hooks...
Projects Madelyn and I have started...
More projects...
And although you can't tell from the top picture, I have even *more* yarn on the book shelf behind my other baskets!
How do you keep your yarn and craft projects organized? Sometimes I think there *must* be a better way than my crazy corner! ;)
Warmly,
Katy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for stopping over at my blog and sharing my giveaway! I just organized our craft closet too, and it was great. My daughter spent lots of time doing lots of crafts this week!
ReplyDeleteI read once "Better a mess with creative-ness than tidy idle-ness"....I think I have it right?? And I think maybe Tasha Tudor said it...anyway I loved it!! Your little corner looks so cozy!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat little nest you've made for yourself..looks so comfortable.
ReplyDeleteHi Katy, this is Janice, and I like the lavender dish cloth, that looks as if you started on the corner, so, do you have a pattern for it that you can share, I'm still just making dish and wash cloths, may never get any better at knitting, but I do enjoy the simpleness of those. Thanks
ReplyDeleteJanice, Here is a link to a pattern for that dish cloth! :)
Deletehttp://www.allfreecrafts.com/knitting/dishcloth.shtml#.UAvXcbSmhGg
Thanks, Katy. Janice
DeleteI agree with the others looks nice and cozy, hope your having a good weekend. Blessing, Karen
ReplyDelete