Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Blessed indeed is the man...

...who hears many gentle voices call him father!"
~ Lydia M. Child


A card from Jaxson (who drew himself thinking "I love dad" while he watches daddy (on a ladder) building the clubhouse)...


Waiting for daddy to come home from work (as we gave him his gift Friday evening)...



He's home!!!


Daddy loves his gift and cards...





Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
    whose quiver is full of them. 

~ Psalm 127:3-5

Happy Father's Day!

**Thank-you all for the thoughts and prayers for my family and me with the loss of my Grandma. I truly appreciate your kindness and love for us at this time!

Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied,
Katy

1 comment:

  1. What a great Father's Day gift!! Happy Father's day Chris!!:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy