Looks so light and airy and cool for summer weather. And being that it's nice and long it'll keep the bugs off her legs. I like to wear my skirts long, even in the summer, for the sole purpose of keeping the bugs from biting. Have a great day, Katy! ~Kelly in mosqito-y MN :-)
Cute! This reminds me of a long layered skirt I found for my grandlove last year. It fast became her favorite. She wore it out but still loves to play in it. 'hugs from afar'
I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o) May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend! Warmly, Katy
Katy~ How pretty, looks nice and cool too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Joann
Very pretty skirt and young lady :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
She looks beautiful in it:) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLooks so light and airy and cool for summer weather. And being that it's nice and long it'll keep the bugs off her legs. I like to wear my skirts long, even in the summer, for the sole purpose of keeping the bugs from biting. Have a great day, Katy! ~Kelly in mosqito-y MN :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely young lady!
ReplyDeletethat is so cute and she looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteIts just lovely, and your daughter is so beautiful in it....
ReplyDeleteShe looks wonderful in it. She is a very beautiful young lady! Enjoy seeing all her pictures & your boys too.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
ReplyDeleteCute! My mama bought me a long skirt for Easter from Justice for Girls.
ReplyDeleteTell Madelyn hi for me, please!
God bless,
Joy
So, so cute, Katy!
ReplyDeleteDeanna
your blog always makes me smile...or cry..happy stuff...wow your little girl is growing up...she is beautiful...what a gift from God Katy!
ReplyDeleteCute! This reminds me of a long layered skirt I found for my grandlove last year. It fast became her favorite. She wore it out but still loves to play in it.
ReplyDelete'hugs from afar'