Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reasons To Smile

Some of my childrens' creations that bring me joy....

Xavier's lego garage like "pop-pop's"...

A meat market (like Ma and Pa's) built by Madelyn...

Jaxson's airplane...

**Love** Notes:

From Jaxson...

A portrait of mama...

Lots of hearts for mama...

From Madelyn...


From Xavier...


Has ever a more loving note been received than that from a mother's children? I can think of only one...and that is the Love Note written from our Father! :)

Warmly,
Katy :)
He must increase, but I must decrease. ~John 3:30

6 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so precious! I have every one my son ever made me packed away in the attic and some days I go up there and go through them, such wonderful keepsakes:) Enjoy the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there a hint, Katy in the drawing of you?

    These are treasures! How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing as Mrs. Rabe thought about the picture! These are such precious love notes. I know you do and will cherish them always. My children are too small yet draw pictures, but I can't wait for that day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious....hope you save some of these notes/drawings. LOVE the creative lego structures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. Be sure to hang on to them, because they will grow up sooo fast.

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy