Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding Fun!

Chris and I's closest friends got married yesterday (Saturday). Aren't they a beautiful couple? I absolutely LOVED her dress! Her veil was the one her mom wore at her own wedding! Isn't that sweet? The wedding started at 3...we didn't get home from the reception till after 11 pm....LOL! I took a lot of pics...but don't want to post them all without our friends' consent. Here is one though....just after they were announced as Mr and Mrs!

Outside our church...my life...chris and the kids! I LOVE this pic! I was so thrilled I got it and everyone was smiling!!!!

On our way to the reception.....


And a pic of Chris and I at the reception! We had a blast. We danced for hours! I felt like a teenager again! My feet were killing me! Although, this morning, I woke up with a headache and missed church. (and no....i don't drink...it wasn't a hangover...LOL) I think my body was just totally exhausted! I took some medicine..and finally got rid of my headache about an hour ago.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!! I have a lot of blogs to catch up on...and will do that soon! :)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing theses pictures Katy!!I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a big fan of the veil... but to each their own! i liked the other pics(on myspace) when she had her veil off. i am sure there will be people who don't like what i wear!

    they were all nice pics... i can tell just by the pics that you've lost weight! keep up the good work!!

    see you tomorrow..... i got stuff to make sandwiches... so do you want to say we meet at my house around 5ish? that will give me time to clean up after work and make the food......... let me know for sure! i still have to talk to mom about watching the kids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds (and looks) like a wonderful wedding! The pictures were all wonderful! Rest Katy,rest. Rest is very healing. :) There. Did I sound like your mother? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! I'm glad you all had such a great time together. There's nothing quite like dancing the night away with your husband :)

    Hope you've recovered!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Katy! I love the ones of the kids in the car... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lot's of smiling faces!! What great photos! Your kids smiles are priceless!
    And I love the veil! Nice touch. I saw a photo posted on a messageboard I visit where the bride took photos of her grandparents, shrank them, and put them in tiny frames and attached them to her bouquet! Absolutely gorgeous. Such neat ideas..wish I had thought of some of these.
    Marion (who is babbling this morning..LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful couple! I love her veil! What a special piece that she can pass down to her daughter (or daughter-in-law). So glad you had a great night out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katy,

    It looks like you all had a great time! Great pictures and a good lookin' bride and groom too!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics Katy! Thanks for sharing...I love weddings!!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to spend a Saturday. I love the feeling at weddings~~hope you feel well soon. Have a great day. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun! Glad you had such a wonderfully exhausting weekend, Katy. Great pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absoulutely love your hair! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures Katy! I am glad that you all had a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes the brides dress is beautiful!! But you look so happy and beautiful!! Glad you had so much fun, its nice to just let the hair down and have some great fun every now and again!! Have a great week!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun day and what beautiful pictures! I love your smile - your little girl looks just like you.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Katy, your friends are a beautiful and couple and so are you and Chris. The kids all looked so sweet, I'm glad you had a great time. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful veil! Love it!

    I wore my mum's veil at my wedding too.. but ehmm.. her dress was like 4 sizes too small... *lol*

    Greetings from holland!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy