Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Over the hump!!!

YIPPEE!!!! Well....I am over halfway till Chris comes home! Finally! I have been trying to find things to keep me busy...but I have realized...no matter how busy you are....you can't get the one you love out of your mind! So...it has felt like torture and I NEVER want to spend time away from each other EVER again! LOL Thank you all for your well wishes, prayers and encouragement to me. I have such wonderful friends and family. I have had a few lil (ok..maybe not little....more like, HUGE) meltdowns...and God has always provided someone to comfort. Mostly my friend, Heather. Poor girl....she has totally seen me at my worst! She talks to me and helps me to realize I am just creating crazy thoughts up.

You know that feeling you have when you are about to give a big speech in front of a bazillion people....or you are going to perform or something in front of people? That is how i have felt this entire time. Always sick! The one good thing about that is that I must be shedding some major pounds! LOL I weigh in tomorrow. I look forward to seeing the scale!

***Chris....you asked how the animals are doing...they are fine. Cash drives me a lil nutty...but you already knew that..hehe! Little Dan has been taking care of the chickens and Mollie. He also took X to "coach" the football team with him the other morning!
The kids are doing well....and I am OK...missing you is making me sick but nothing can solve that till you and I are together again. The kids miss you....and are using your absence to their advantage....they have been quite the stinkpots lately! haha! We pray for you daily. Everytime we see a red truck...Jaxson thinks you are home. And X always says "Is daddy coming home tonight?"....it about rips my heart out! We miss you a TON and hope God is using you over there and will be ready to send you home ASAP!!! XOXOXOXO

6 comments:

  1. Katy, not long now...you're doing well! It's so lovely to read of such a devoted wife...I can't wait for you and Chris to be together again!!

    Love and hugs from across the Atlantic,
    Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the results of this weigh-in, Katy!! You've probably lost 15 pounds since Chris left!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you CAN do it Katy!! Now you can count down the days till Chris comes home and be proud that you got through this for you and your kids and Chris. I am sure it is hard for him to be so far away from everyone he loves and everything familiar to him and knowing you and the kids are ok must be a big relief. How nice you can blog for him too!! That must lift his spirits to see you and the kids. Stay strong girl, you are almost there! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue to pray for you Katy!!Can`t waite for the weigh-in update later:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it, Katy! I'm so glad you have lots of support. And how wonderful is it to have the chance to actually miss your husband once in a while. I have no doubt you will both grow from this experience. Almost there...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad that half of it's already gone, before you know it, he will be back home with you :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy