Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is SOOO embarrassing!!!

OK....so I thought you all may want to see some weightloss progression pics. I haven't really taken "body" pics yet....but I will as I lose more...but I think it is definitely noticeable in my face! As of last week...I had lost a total of 19 lbs....but I weigh in tomorrow...and I think I have lost a lot more since then...I am hoping AT LEAST another 3 lbs. Anyway..this is embarrassing...but oh well. Trying to stay accountable!

So here is a pic from when I got my hair done at the beginning of May when I started Weight Watchers: And here is a pic I just took today (I think my skin looks soo much better in black and white pics! LOL):
I think you can definitely see a lot of the "puffy" look is gone...I am just soo soo happy. I am hoping Chris can see the difference when he comes home! I still have lots of weight to lose...but this is definitely progress!!! :)

AND...look what I got in the mail yesterday!!! I had ordered blocks from my friend, Kindra. She has an etsy shop and I just loved the blocks she makes so I ordered some!!! I was thrilled when they got here! They were an AWESOME price! I totally recommend her shop if you like country/prim decor!!! If you want to check it out...go HERE!

15 comments:

  1. You look so good and SOOO skinny! I love your blog and what your husabnd is doing is great! He'll be getting a nice reward in heaven! :) I also have a Madelyn. We call her Maddy. Have a great day!
    Jessica
    jetcville@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katy, I am so happy for you! You have such a pretty face in color or black and white! I can see the difference. Weight loss is the hardest thing for me to do! I can starve myself for two days, smell one plate of food and gain 10 pounds!!Congratulations and keep up the great loss! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your looking so good girl!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    Aren't the blocks awesome?!! Kindra just does an awesome job!!! Take care my friend!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, you look great! You are motivating me to start WW.

    I have been eyeing those blocks. I think I will have to order some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate you look so good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I can tell the difference BIG TIME! Keep up the hard work and then show us more update pics. Great job Katy.

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it amazing how you can lose it in your face! And you just started! You inspire me so much, Kate! And that was so nice of you to post my blocks! I'm so glad you like them! They were fun to make! Again, I love your children's names. :) Kellon was telling me when I was making them, that he wanted an "x" in his name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to type, Katy. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Katy! I definitely see a difference in your face! You must be so excited!

    Love the name blocks. Kindra made me some with the kids' names and I really treasure them.

    Good luck with the weigh-in tomorrow. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such an inspiration to me Katy!!You look beautiful!!You can definatly see a difference!
    I love those blocks too!I can`t waite for the weight loss update tomorrow!Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i can definitely tell you've lost weight... good luck with the weigh in today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Job, sweetie! You look great. I am so proud of you :-)

    Those blocks are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!!
    I love the blocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy