Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A rainy morning.....

Today's forecast for our area is cloudy, rain and storms. BLAH! I know that the trees and plants love it....but rain usually = humidity which does a number on my hair...LOL. So needless to say, it is in a ponytail!!! hehe!

X went to "work" at my dad's garage today with my mom. (Mom does the office work). So...M, J and I decided to snuggle up and watch Cinderella!



Eventually, J moved over on the couch with me. Usually wherever I sit, J sits too...LOL. I don't mind :).

And...just a random pic of my big girl...making her own bed. She does a great job with it and I love to walk past her room and glance in and see the bed all made! :)

Tomorrow is my next weigh in day!!! I am really excited! I am hoping to have lost at least another 2 lbs (which would be 16 lbs total since May 1st). I hope you all are having a great day!

8 comments:

  1. 'Morning Katy!
    It's the same weather here too....only it has the opposite effect on my hair...limp and straight..LOL...

    I used to love mornings like that when we'd curl up and watch a movie...now only my youngest one will do that with a Disney movie...

    Great photo of M....what a smart girl! Tell her she should be so proud of herself for making her bed and doing such a great job!!

    Have a great day.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its still rainy and dreary here!! And I think we will get your weather this weekend, their saying its going to get in the 90s here, I'm sorry but going from low 70s to 90s is going to be very hot!!! I don't think I'm ready for this!! I so miss the days of curling up together and watching movies and reading books on rainy chilly days. Good luck with your weigh in but I think you will be fine your doing SO GREAT!!! Talk soon and take care!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great morning!Watching Cinderella!i love that movie!
    I can`t wait to here how you did this week!!Your weight loss journey has been very encouraging to me!One of these days I`ll get started on mine:)Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bedroom your little girl has. It's raining here, too and cold. A good day for blogging oh, and a cleaning the house=)!! julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what sweet pics of the kids! J's little face is so cute, engrossed in the movie...awww!

    M is a clever girl, making her bed!

    All the best for your weigh-in tomorrow!!! (I've now lost 6lbs...yippee!)

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katy, I love Cinderella, I know all the songs. Good luck on your weight loss. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh*.. I love rainy days...

    I just don't seem to get anything done, though- I'm usually curled up on the couch with a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that looks like a perfect morning! Such sweet photos of your precious little ones!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy