Saturday, June 28, 2008

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!!


I am absolutely giddy! (surprise, surprise...right? LOL) Only 3 days left till I see my love again! I don't know if I will be able to even let him out of my sight ever again! As much as I have hated this past week and a half...I have learned a lot as well. I am always thankful to grow in wisdom. However, I think I still need to realize that I have worth even without Chris being here.

I am just so so excited! Since he left, I have lost 5 pounds (and in 3 days...maybe I will lose a lil more as well) and I got a new shirt since I moved to the next size down. I also got some new perfume and plan on being as beautiful as possible for him! :)

Last night, the older two kids had sleepovers at my mom's and sister's houses....so it was just me and Jax. I let him sleep in my bed since I have the AC in my room and just so he wouldn't be out in his room, alone. Well....gosh...that was a mistake. LOL I layed and read and he sat there and talked and talked and talked and couldn't sit still. Finally...I heard his breathing get deeper and I looked over and he was out like a light! Then..I woke up in the wee hours to use the bathroom and he was pressed right up against my back. I could barely get back into bed after I went to the bathroom! LOL He is 2 yrs old and takes up almost the entire queen sized bed!!! ROFL! It was crazy!

My friend, Erin, is having her baby girl today!!! (She is being induced) She may have had her already...I am not sure...but please send a prayer up on her behalf if you want or jump on over to her blog and send her some well wishes!

Thanks so much for all your encouragement to me these past couple weeks. This has been such a difficult time for me and I feel so incredibly selfish because I am so focused on how I feel without him here. I appreciate you all still taking the time to read through my saga and comment! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I am so glad the countdown is getting so small. Woo hoo!

    I remember the first few times David went out of town on business, I was miserable too. But that just made him worry about me so I tried to be strong. Eventually with kids in the picture, I had to keep in mind that I couldn't be a good mom if I fell apart every time he was gone so I made up my mimd to be the best I could under the circumstances. It didn't mean I loved him any less though. (heck 33years later we are still in love and together!) It was just better for all of us if he could concentrate on his job when he was gone, and the kids had me in my best form possible.

    I hope you never have to face that on an ongoing basis and this is just a one time occurence for you. But if you do have to ever be separated again, just remember that you made it this time and you can do it again.

    Awwwww - how sweet you have a new shirt and will be all dolled up for Chris. I suspect he wouldn't care if you were in muddy overalls, but you'll feel good! ENJOY!

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how Aaron is too! We have a king size bed and he sleeps kiddie corner and pushes us out! lol. For a little man that's just a little over 40 pounds he is the biggest bed hog ever! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three more days!!Whoo hoot!! It`s soo sweet how much in love the two of you are!!! I can`t waite to see pics and here about all the amazing things they did:)M`s hair looks soo cute in the pics below!!Hope you are havings a great week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris will think you look beautiful, Katy -- as I have no doubt he's missed you, too. Just a few more days... You can do it! Stay busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not long now Katy!! Woo hoo! Keep on keepin' on girl!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had you on my mind all weekend. Now it is down to 2 days and I am getting excited for you. I hope the weekend flew by and the next two days go even faster. Can't wait to read about the reunion.

    hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your hubby will be home with you all this week! I won't be here for this week! But I hope you all have a great homecoming welcome! I can't wait to hear about Romania!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy