Thursday, June 12, 2008

All I can say is ~ Simplicity!

I know....it's drastic. I have changed my look of my blog so many times...people must always wonder if they are in the right place..then see that big ole chicken on the header and say "yep....it's the country blossom"! LOL
I decided I just had too much "stuff"...I used to like it...and then I decided to get do away with "extras" on my blog. I want my blog to be more about the content than all the extra stuff on the sides. Maybe someday I will want to change it back...but for now...all I know is that I wanted some simplicity! I like how my blog looks right now! :)
If you are new to my blog...WELCOME! If you want to get to know me...read some of my older posts! You will find the categories on the left! Or you can email me by clicking the link under my profile pic! And all you ladies who read here often...thank you so much and I hope I haven't annoyed you all!!! xoxo

I have a fun post for tomorrow morning! :) Hope you will stop by and check it out!!! Have a GREAT night! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Katy,

    I love your new look of your blog too! I love that red checked background! I know this is a dumb question, but how can you change that part?

    Congratulations too on even more weight loss!

    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy,
    Sorry, our giveaway is now closed. Just for entering everyone receives a 15% off coupon to use at our online store
    Coupone Code: Friends
    www.classicsandcountry.com
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new checked background very summery to me and simple!
    :0)....I too have been feeling like I need to simplify things, must be the time of year!! Take care!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy