Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Phone Call & Weight Loss Update!

Hello! I have some happy news! Chris called. They flew to the JFK airport and are boarding now! They will be in the air to Romania in about half an hour! It is a 10 hr flight. It was great to talk to him and super hard not to cry!

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments to my family. It means so much to have such caring friends! It makes things easier knowing you have people lifting you and your family up in prayer! xoxo

I got weighed today....I have lost another pound. I was bummed that it wasn't more..but at least it is still a lost. That is a total of 19 lbs since May 1st! I am happy with that..although look forward to losing even more! Thank you so much for your encouragement everyone!!!

I am planning a fun blog surprise for when Chris gets a chance to read this! I will hopefully be able to post it tomorrow! I hope you will stop by and check it out!!!

11 comments:

  1. Great job, Katy! Prayers for your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19lbs! Yay Katy that is great!
    You should be so proud. You keep that up & Chris won't recognize ya when he gets home. LOL!
    I'm glad you were able to talk to him. Matt's able to call at night & I know I always look forward to his call.
    Have a great evening Katy=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy,

    I'll be tuning in tomorrow...can't wait! 19 lbs since May 1st is wonderful...you should be proud!
    ~ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy! that's wonderful, don't think of it as only one pound because at least you've had no set backs. What a blessing! I'm so happy you heard from Chris and I agree with Courtney that he won't reconize you when he gets home. Have a great day. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!Another pound!!Way to go!!Glad you got to talk to your hubby:)So I guess you`ll be tossing and turning all night tonight anticipating his landing:)I`ll keep him and you in my prayers:)
    By the way are doing any kind of excercise along with weight watchers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing weight loss in that amount of time, what are you doing? I am about to start a weight loss program of some sort. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so sweet you got to talk to your honey! And good job with the weight loss during the stress of him leaving.

    hugs, Linda

    PS I sure will be back tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember Katy- a pound is a pound! And 19... woo hoo!!
    By the way- please know that I'm praying for you and Chris and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job on the weight loss!!! Glad to hear you got a phone call. My DH travels a lot on business and I am forever waiting to hear from him. I miss him terribly when he is away, but I always plan a project for when he is gone to make the time go by fast. It could be painting a room, sewing new curtains, making a new craft...but my project is a big one to take up enough of the time he is gone. Hugs to you while your DH is away...but he is doing such an important job while he is gone, that must make you so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news all around, Katy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy