Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cory!

Yesterday afternoon, we went to my sister's house...well, it was my mom's yard..LOL (they own houses right beside each other). She had us over for cake (which she made healthy since her and I are doing WW....woot!) for her boyfriend, Cory's birthday! It was a lot of fun....although super hot out. Thankfully, there was a breeze ~ So as long as you sat in the shade...it wasn't tooo tooo bad...LOL. My sister, Devon, got Cory a grill. He loved it! So we got him a grilling cook book! It is super nice! He likes to look up recipes etc.

Devon has more pics from his party at her blog. If you want to see them...you can click HERE. Also in that post...she tells about how she hit a deer the other night! Her poor car! My dad was riding with her and they are both OK though. :)

Well, it is suppose to be hot and humid again today...so I am going to try and get my housework etc done in the morning while it is still bearable out...and then the kids and I will need to hang out in the air conditioning of my bedroom. So hopefully I will get the chance to catch up on my blog reading then!!! Happy Monday!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Cory! My baby turns one tomorrow...where did the time go? I'm glad you had a nice (hot) day to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a great time!
    It's super hot here too.....
    Take care Katy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good day! The heat and humidity are wicked here as well. Yikes!

    Stay cool, Katy :)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy