Devon has more pics from his party at her blog. If you want to see them...you can click HERE. Also in that post...she tells about how she hit a deer the other night! Her poor car! My dad was riding with her and they are both OK though. :)Well, it is suppose to be hot and humid again today...so I am going to try and get my housework etc done in the morning while it is still bearable out...and then the kids and I will need to hang out in the air conditioning of my bedroom. So hopefully I will get the chance to catch up on my blog reading then!!! Happy Monday!!! :)
Happy birthday to Cory! My baby turns one tomorrow...where did the time go? I'm glad you had a nice (hot) day to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you all had a great time!
ReplyDeleteIt's super hot here too.....
Take care Katy!!
Glad you had such a good day! The heat and humidity are wicked here as well. Yikes!
ReplyDeleteStay cool, Katy :)