Sunday, June 22, 2008

JUST FOR CHRIS!




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥Hi honey!

Wow...the lack of communication we are able to have is just horrible! Please know I am missing you sooo terribly and have been praying the days fly by! You are such a wonderful blessing to me and I truly value you. I never want to be apart like this again. Sometimes, I really take you for granted...and let me tell you..that will never happen again. You are such a huge light to me and my heart has a hard time beating when you aren't near. I think about you every second of every day. I wake up thinking about you and go to sleep thinking about you. Thank you for being such a wonderful gift to me. I love you! Come home quickly to me! I feel like I am always on the edge of my seat...waiting to hear from you and keep praying the day you come home will arrive quickly!

Cory gave me a calling card so I can call you. So if you want...you can call me when you have time to talk..and then I can call you back. Or else message me through Gabbie's myspace or something. I yearn for you. I love you. Dream of me and we will be together again soon! xoxoxo

♥All my love,
Katy

PS....last night (Sunday night) I was at Chris and Heather's...and Pastor Henry came over to talk to me (since you know I have been struggling since you have been gone). We had a great talk and prayed and I want you to know that I am joyfully praying for you! I am so so proud of you and know that God is using your wonderful personality to bring more people to His kingdom! I pray in this short week ahead that more lives are touched for Christ. I thank you for being brave enough and selfless enough to go and do what God asked of you. I love you so much and am really soo soo proud of you! You do what God sent you to do and We are hear...missing and loving you GREATLY and will be here when you get home!!!! XOXOXO

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Pics of the kids for you....(the first one is Jaxson not waiting for it to flash...silly kid..LOL)...X went with mom to the hospital to visit Grandpa....so I only have pics of Madelyn and Jax!!! xoxo All three of the kids miss you so much and ask about you all the time! I can't wait till they ask "Is daddy coming home today?" and I can say "YES!!!!" I love love love love love you!!! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet and kind thing to write your hubby! You sound like a wonderful wife! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet letter,katy!I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with Chris being away.Lean on the Lord,and He will give you strength:)

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy