Friday, May 30, 2008

Which Jesus Do You Follow???



(Remember to turn the music off on the top of the left sidebar first!) I encourage you to watch this video above. (not with the kids around...it is graphic in some parts with clips from the Passion Of The Christ) It brought me to tears. It uses the song "My Jesus" by Todd Agnew. It is a wonderful song and really makes you think and cry out to Jesus for forgiveness.
I love Jesus. He is my Savior. He died for me....He died so I can get to Heaven...even though I don't deserve it. I want to serve My Jesus. If this song and this video doesn't put a fire in your heart for Him...I don't know what would. For anyone who reads this and doesn't believe...please know that he didn't have to do that. He didn't have to die. But he did...for you..and me.
I pray that each one who reads this let's God's spirit in and is set on fire for Christ! If you want prayer or someone to talk to...Please leave me your email in my comments...and I will gladly pray for you and talk with you. I want the whole world to know God's love for them and set the Earth aglow with His love.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Todd Agnew!! He is so awesome in concert :o) Our church brought him in to perform one summer...AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post!I too was brought to tears by this video.I never saw the Passion OF The Christ.I think one day I`ll watch it.Have a great weekend!!By the way,how do I post a video on my blog?I definatly want to post this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't watch the video as I saw The Passion and its too hard to see what My Jesus went through for me and my sins! I serve a Jesus who loves me so much that HE would DIE for me and my ugly sins, and yet He stil calls me friend!!! How awesome is HE! How Blessed are we that He did this for us!! Thanks for your awesome bold posts my sister in Christ!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video... really hits home to see it!

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy