Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Playdoh fun!!!

So....actually, it is the cheapie form of playdoh...LOL. I like playdoh better...but the cheapie stuff...if dropped on the carpet....doesn't stick as bad! LOL The boys had a ton of fun with it! This was last week! Don't mind X's clothes....I had him in jeans...but he insisted on putting on these marroon pants cuz they "looked better". And hey...anyone seen J? I think he's hiding!!! teehee!


I have to say...I LOVE things like playdoh, blocks, legos etc. Things that have a child create and use their imaginations...just awesome! And I got that cheapie playdoh for $3 for like, 6 containers of it! I think that is a small price to pay for the expanding of a child's imagination!!! Don't you think?

I have started the transformation of the playroom into the schoolroom! I am really excited! (and nervous) Most of the kids' toys have been dispersed neatly in their rooms...and some has been bagged up for yard sale or Goodwill. When the transformation is finished...i will take and post pics!!! Happy Tuesday everyone! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Yes, playdoh can be messy but lots of fun!
    So you are taking the leap into homeschooling? I admire anyone that does that. It will be so rewarding for you and your children! Can't wait to see the new classroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Playdough.. I used to LOVE that stuff! When my nephew was small, I would play with him for HOURS with that stuff. I had more fun than he did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the kids had alot of fun!!
    I am so happy that you decided to homeschool!!I know that you and your husband have been praying over this and I am so glad you feel led in that direction!!I know your chiuldren will benifite greatly from it!!!Can`t waite to hear how things progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy, i'm really excited for you about homeschooling. I can't wait to hear how it goes once you get "formally" started :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katy, you're right, toys that allow the kids to use their own imagination are best and they look as though they are having a great time. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't playdoh the best?! It's always a huge hit at our house -- along with bubbles, sidewalk chalk, crayons, and watercolors.

    Best of luck with your upcoming adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katy so you decided to homeschool? I know its nerve wracking but you will do great!! The boys sure do look like their really into their playdoh!!! Have a great day!!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The smell of playdoh returns me childhood every time! I love it! I still love those little sets that you squeeze the play doh through the people to make hair and then get to cut it. What fun!

    Homeschool room! Yipee ~ now that sounds like fun!

    Smiles,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute boys! Your kids will never even realize a difference in the brand of playdough! Fun is fun to them. Oh, and I hear ya about the playdough in the carpet thing...

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I am always so grateful to read your comments! I thank you for the time you took to visit and share your thoughts with me. :o)
May you enter as a stranger and leave as a friend!
Warmly, Katy